Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin that provides our bodies with numerous advantages and benefits that one can ever think of. Vitamin d1, d2, and d3 are all a part of the same family that breads vitamin D. Our bodies live on the nutrients, minerals and vitamins that we consume through food every day. It is mandatory for us to eat healthy and live healthy because our bodies sustain on that. In case of the vitamin D deficiency or the deficiency of vitamin d3 we would be faced with following consequences
- Since vitamin D is essential for our bones our bones would strongly be affected if our diet doesn’t have the nourishment from it. Bone health is largely dependent on vitamin d for kids and adults equally
- It leads to softening of bones and other skeletal deformities which surely aren’t a delight to deal with.
- Muscle weakness is another direct consequence of the deficiency of vitamin d and could pose serious health issues in both adults and kids
- Rickets is a bone disease associated with the deficiency of vitamin D
Now, after getting done with some of the consequences of vitamin D deficiency, let us go through the reason of this deficiency
When our bodies are less exposed to sunlight than our bodies do not produce much of this vitamin, leaving us to horrible ordeals. Some foods also exhibit the presence of vitamin D and people if do not incorporate that in their diet, are probable to succumb to vitamin D deficiency. Milk allergy also becomes a cause of this deficit.
While shifting our concern towards vitamin d or d3 benefits we see that,
- It plays the most important function of absorbing calcium and phosphorous into our bodies.
- It fights diseases as well. Your chance of developing heart diseases is reduced to a significant amount, other skin ailments are also put to a barrier
- Skin diseases and their risk are reduced to a minimum. For example, multiple sclerosis is a commonly occurring illness which is known to be reduced and prevented by the incorporation of vitamin d3 in our diet
- Our teeth are made stronger and shinier
- Muscle health and tissues are upgraded and over the uniformity of toned body is achieved
These are the doctors certified supplements and body vitamins that are an extension of vitamin d, which is essentially required by our body. This vitamin source is available in the market in the form of a tablet. These are the nature made soft gels that must be in our diet if our bodies lag behind in muscle and bone health.
It is said that good health is a gift of God. We often ignore to take care of this blessing and gift which becomes a reason for us succumbing to diseases. If we only follow a proper diet plan, and take good care of ourselves, then we can have the best of our health.